Win a Simpson brush and more in the Shavetools.com Birthday Sale.

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Sargon

Sargon Vendor

It was 2 years ago that Shavetools.com opened up it's doors. It has been a a great two years, and there is every reason to believe that the next two (and beyond) will be even better. So, it's time to celebrate that with a contest!
    To enter just post the thing you've bought from Shavetools.com that you've most enjoyed, or, if you haven't shopped at Shavetools yet, feel free to substitute an item that you might purchase from us in the future. The contest ends on February 7th (so that the prizes should arrive in time to be used for Valentines day) Winners will be determined randomly.

First Prize Simpsons Berkeley 46 Pure Badger Brush[​IMG]

Second Prize: Blade Sampler Pack (8 brands, 50 Total Blades)[​IMG]

Third Prize: Omega Syntex Brush[​IMG]

2. I would love to buy a Simpson brush!

3. I have not seen your site before, but it looks like you have some really good prices. It looks like a purchase of some La Toja , Arkos, and a Palmolive stick are in order once SWMBO releases the funds!

4. I highly recommend this site. I picked up my backup soc 2012 SE from shavetools when there was a "scratch and dent" promotion (no semogue packaging) which included a tabac shave stick.

James has a customer loyalty program, personally returns emails and ships fast.

5. I would likely buy a Simpson brush or a Muhle synthetic.

6. A Simpson brush is definitely on my wish list.

7. I would likely buy a Simpson brush from you, actually perusing your site now.

8. Acmemfg

Acmemfg Contributor Ambassador

I'm in. Looking forward to trying some of the Cyril Salter products in the future.

9. I'm in ! When I clicked your link, it was the first time I had seen your website. Glad that I now know about it. My first purchase would likely be a variety of soaps and creams - since my software delection is somewhat limited. Thank you!

10. I would like to buy a Muehle Silvertip Fibre Brush in the Horn finish!

11. Personally I'd buy a Merkur Slant. Been meaning to try a slant for a while now.

12. Would like to get the Colonel Conk Apothecary Mug. Also a Simpsons D2.

13. Parjay

Parjay Moderator Emeritus

I purchased an soc 2012 SE a while back. Awesome brush, and James threw in a stick of Palmolive too!

14. Sooner or later I will run out of Palmolive Menthol shave cream, and will be needing someplace to purchase it's replacement from.

15. I'd like to buy any Simpson or a Semogue 610.

16. When you receive stock on the Simpsons Chubby 2 Synthetic, I'll buy one. (Hint, hint.)

17. Hi New DE guy here. Just discovered this new adventure
    Anyway soon as I figure out what I want / need I ll be back
    Bookmarked your site
    Tks
    ed

18. Great contest! I would buy Tabac soap or a Vie-Long 13071 brush. The handle on that brush is gorgeous!

19. You have one of the best prices that I have seen on Tabac in the bowl. I'm pretty sure thats gonna be my first purchase once the ol' paycheck hits lol.

20. I would probably try Muehle Fibre Brus.