Win a Semogue 1305 Brush From Shavetools.com

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Amazing how these things work sometimes

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  1. EJ DE89L, Col Conk Lime soap, Omega 599. New to this so it is basically all I have.

2. Greatest shave so far, proraso green pre-shave, proraso white soap, escali badger brush, EJ89, and nacet blade.

3. Best shave to date is with Merkur HD, gilette 7 o'clock blade, prorasso green in a tub, burts bees after shave cream........oooooo soooo smooth! Next to recreate that magic shave with my new straight!

4. Just had a great shave half an hour ago: Personna blue blade loaded in Weber PH Classic, C O Bigelow cream brushed on with cheap Omega boar brush, shave followed by a splash of witch hazel and a splash of Osage Rub. Right now my face feels perfectly smooth.

5. Keep entering folks! Somehow we managed to go so far back in time so that 2/28/2013 is now in the future.

6. :lol:

Can you guys go a little further into the past and bring me a Toggle?

7. mrlandpirate

mrlandpirate Contributor

My best shave so far was with a Schick F / Schick PP / TOBS Sandelwood

8. Had an outstanding real deal straight razor shave in NYC this summer, I've been obsessing about the experience ever since then!

9. Great shave today tried c.o. bigelow was impressed left my face and head cool and felling great

10. I want to see if we can get as many or more entrants than before the contest ended.

11. Hope is the last to die.

12. I get a great shave from a locally made shaving soap, lathered in my classic milk glass Old Spice mug with an Ever Ready C40 brush. But I'm only a wet-shave half-wit, for I am just now (after 40 years) in the process of switching from a Mach3 to a classic safety razor.

13. Great shave with a red B&B essential and La Toja shave stick. Finished off with AV ice blue.

14. Just had my first great shave with kit i got for under £10 from everywhere :). With a muhle r89 on the way I intend on having many more!!

15. Just tried a DE a Merkur HD and Merkur blade with Prorazo sensitive skin pre-shave, AOS shaving cream. I really enjoyed the shave.

16. Muhle R41 razor, EJ aloe vera soap puck, gillette silver blue blade, finished with Thayers WH and Lubiderm moisturizer; shaving nirvana for me for right now.
    My FS finest badger bush I'm hoping to replace with a semogue boar brush :thumbup1:

17. I'm in. Shea pre shave wash, proraso green shave with omega boar brush. Unfortunately I can't remember the blade I was using. Need to start keeping a journal!

18. This is what I'm talking about! In over a year after the contest has ended!

19. Yeah well maybe someone will have pity and just give me stuff! LOL!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.