What's new

Win a Muehle R106 This May From Shavetools.com This Father's Day.

And the Contest is closed! Congratulations to Gc77 who won the razor and to Imri who won the soap and samples, and thanks to every one for participating.

Wow

What a great surprise early on a fathers day morning!

Thanks to Sargon and to shavetools.com as well as B & B.

I look forward to lots of use from the razor.

I'd like to add my congratulations to Gc77 who won the razor and to Imri who won the soap and samples.

Nice contest Sargon

My dad has re-joined the DE family after years of using everything else under the sun!
I remember him using his Slim, which I now have and has been replated...I also remember variing Shick's in the shave drawer..including the "Stick Shift" one...until recently he was following Gillette's marketing from Trac II all the way to the Fusion over the years...he even spent some time with an electric in the late 70's...mostly uses goo from a can, still havent gotten him to using a brush and soap or cream...

happy to contribute, even with the contest over...congrats to the winner!

alli have been able to get outof my dad is that he used a de butterfly style razor, he cant recall the brand...im actually currently looking for a nice one to surprise himwith for his birthday. i sure would like to win this contest though!

Would like to join the contest. My dad used the (eek! The b word) first bic disposable when I remember. My grandfathers used cool Gillette DE's like with fins and all.

I'd like to join.

I have memories of walking by my dad while he was applying aftershave, he'd turn and surprise my face with a wet hand of old spice.

I'd like to join too but it's over. Gone. Finished. Past. It's dead, Jim.

There will be more. But not this one....

I would like to join the contest.

My father used a brush and disposable when I was young, then switching to a can and disposable for the last 50+ years. He is getting a custom WW brush and soap for Christmas, this would complete the present.

Tim

Would like to join the contest. My dad used the (eek! The b word) first bic disposable when I remember. My grandfathers used cool Gillette DE's like with fins and all.

I would like to join the contest!

I'd like to join.

I have memories of walking by my dad while he was applying aftershave, he'd turn and surprise my face with a wet hand of old spice.

I would like to join the contest.

My father used a brush and disposable when I was young, then switching to a can and disposable for the last 50+ years. He is getting a custom WW brush and soap for Christmas, this would complete the present.

Tim

Who knew that Father's Day came twice a year?!

Top Bottom