What's new

Win a Free Vie-Long 13061 Premium Horsehair Brush!

I would like to join the contest!

I'd like to see more bar soap. I can justify my shaving purchases much easier if there's a bar or two of soap for the wife thrown in!

I'd like to see more creams and soaps. Some unique stuff that nobody else carries like some of the fabulous creams from Russia & Bulgaria. Tet-A-Tet for example.

I would like to join the contest. As for new new products, you could beef up your AS splash selection. Thanks for the opportunity.

"I would like to join the contest!"

not sure what i'd like to see at the moment, but some EJ razors would be a nice addition.

"I would like to join the contest!" I have a best badger from Parker and a small very heavy nondescript brush that I got along with a vintage razor purchase (seems to be animal hair of some sort, makes a great lather in bowl but too stiff for face). Would love to find out what horse hair feels like!

Button was right where you said it was lol. and "I would like to join the contest!"

I cant see suggesting anything, as you guys carry most of the stuff I already like. Great prices btw.

Last edited:
I don't have a Facebook account, but "I would like to join the contest!" Nice, eclectic collection you have available. I would like to see the Pinaud line of aftershaves available, especially Lilac Vegetal. One thing that would be helpful too would be to have the dimensions given for your "white shaving towel."

As I've already +1'd you but don't remember you must have done something good. Thanks for the contest

Top Bottom