What's new

Win a Free Tube of Proraso Sandalwood!

In honor of the fact that we now carry Proraso Sandalwood Cream (as well other new formula Proraso products), we're giving a tube of it away free!

To enter just go to our site, Shavetools.com and click the little Google +1 button (it is at the top right of the page), then post in this thread saying why you're excited about Proraso Sandalwood cream, or, if you're more the strong, silent type, just posting "+1" will suffice!

The contest will run until the end of the month. The winner (CONUS only, sorry) will be determined randomly via random.org, and will receive a tube of Proraso Sandalwood Cream.

P.S. In case you're having trouble finding the button, just follow the arrow!

I dont mean to be against this idea..but I went to your site logged into google.com..now I must share this with my contacts or "friends"..they all use carts and canned goo..no point for me to share it for the most part

+1, use Proraso pre/post and CO Bigelow now... looking forward to trying the new Red.

Thanks for the opportunity to enter the contest.

+1 Just got my first proraso product, pre/post cream and it smells fantastic, classic barbershop/manly eucalyptus scent. I am very excited to try their creams since I went with Taylors Sandalwood for my first straight/shaving kit purchase. I really like the traditional "old man" style products ;)

Thanks!

I will not enter this (I have two tubes of PS) but thanks for doing it Sargon. This is truly amazing stuff. I could literally use this cream every single day. It's the perfect cream. I truly envision using Proraso green during the summer months and red during the Winter.

+1 I wanna try because I've just recently purchased my first DE and thrown my cartridge razors away. As of yet I haven't purchased any cream but every thing I've read points me towards Proraso a try.

+1, my brother and I have been into the DE scene for a couple months now & we both love the Proraso green (especially the new formula) and want to try the "real" sandalwood scent everyone is talking about!

+1 ... Its Proraso and its New! What's not to like?

I have some of the old Proraso Red (with wheat-germ) and its awesome stuff. While I realize that this new Pro-red is not the same as the old, it can't miss. Everything they make is top-notch, and there isn't a shave-den anywhere on the planet that shouldn't have some Proraso on hand.

Last edited:
+1 Proraso was one of the first products I used that made me realize a better shave was possible and I look forward to trying this product

Top Bottom