Win a Free Tube of Proraso Sandalwood!

Discussion in 'Shavetools' started by Sargon, May 19, 2012.

I did the +1 anyway

1. I'm excited to try their new formula and try their sandalwood scent! Heck, even the box & tube look cool. ;)

2. Oh, the contest ended? You may want to update the 1st post. I just figured all the pages were people's entries. Anyway, it was cool to see a shaving store I hadn't seen yet.

3. Just wanted to post a follow up, I received my sandalwood a few days ago, much quicker then I imagined. Ive gotta give a big :thumbup: for Sargon for this contest, there was great communication and extremely fast shipping!!! Def will be looking into shavetools.com for more products after this great experience. Ive only shaved with the proraso sandalwood once so far and got to say it did not disappoint, was unsure of the scent at first but it grew on me throughout the day as the scent lasted much longer then most creams. Def will be keeping this cream in my rotation.

4. +1! :)

5. I'm feeling lazy so +1

P.S how will you know where to ship it to if we win

6. Just bought Proraso pre/poat shave cream with aloe abd absolutely love it. My shave have improved since using it and would like to use the Sandlewood and write a review on it. Thank you for the oppertunity to win. Good luck to everyone and God Bless!

7. Gave it a +1. Great contest!

Thanks,

8. +1, love TOBS and HBG Sandalwood, would love to try this!

9. Just kiddin'.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  10. +1. Just in time since I have yet to try Proraso shave creams and sandalwood is traditionally my favorite scent!

11. sandalwood is my favorite scent

12. Heard Proraso is the bomb digity; also, curious to see what sandalwood smells like!

13. I +1'd . Definitely think it would be great for the dopp kit.

14. Can the next comp share the love downunder ?

15. I love the c.o. bigolow menthal and i've heard the proraso is the same formula. sandalwood would be a needed change in my routine!

16. +1 thanks

17. +1 i really want to try the new Proraso cream i use bigelow now

18. I use AoS sandalwood and am addicted to the scent. I would love to try some Proraso Red to see what that is like.