What's new

Win a free tub of Castle Forbes Sandalwood and Cedar Shaving Cream at Shavetools.com

Thanks Sargon! What an informative thread, and an awesome giveaway! You guys on B&B are the greatest. Thanks again. Shavetools.com gets my business!

Tim

I was surprised by both my cheap little Omega boar brush and by Proraso red tube shaving cream. For such inexpensive items they work really well and the scent of the Proraso Sandalwood in particular is quite pleasant.

One thing that actually exceeded expectations for me is aftershave in general. As a lady I obviously shave my legs and not my face. I had never thought to use A/S..thinking it was really just for facial use, until Casie with Maggard's Razors used it in her YouTube video. It makes SUCH a difference in the way my skin feels after a shave!

The biggest surprise for me is that I have Cella, Razorock One X, and C.O. Bigelow in my rotation and the one that seems to consistently give me the best shaves is the Bigelow! It's just great stuff especially for the price.

I was surprised by both my cheap little Omega boar brush and by Proraso red tube shaving cream. For such inexpensive items they work really well and the scent of the Proraso Sandalwood in particular is quite pleasant.

One thing that actually exceeded expectations for me is aftershave in general. As a lady I obviously shave my legs and not my face. I had never thought to use A/S..thinking it was really just for facial use, until Casie with Maggard's Razors used it in her YouTube video. It makes SUCH a difference in the way my skin feels after a shave!

Proraso Green after shave lotion is fantastic for me.

The biggest surprise for me is that I have Cella, Razorock One X, and C.O. Bigelow in my rotation and the one that seems to consistently give me the best shaves is the Bigelow! It's just great stuff especially for the price.

Nice to see answers still coming in, but you guys know the contest closed in September right? It's in the second line of the contest: The contest ends on September 25th.

I'm in my favorite. I did not like the smell of Sterling Coniferous, I far exceeded my thoughts about it. I like their PSO and the A/S, the product is far better than I thought it would be.

The infamous Arko exceeded my expectations. Heard all the different reviews and it is cheap so I figured why not. wow! Love the ivory soap smell too. Now I'm trying to figure out how long it will take to finally finish this stick so I can justify buying another ( or 12).

Williams mug soap after I learned to use it properly.

Hint: use a ton of water at first. Like serious foamy mess of water after soaking the puck with your brush... And whip the lather forever and a day until you get what you want.

Top Bottom