What's new

Win a Free Proraso Blue Aftershave Balm with the Shavetools Holiday Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shavetools.com is giving away a free bottle of Proraso Blue Aftershave with Aloe and Vitamin E.

To enter the contest just post the name of your favorite holiday (and if it is a different season like the 4th of July, that's fine.) in this thread, and if you have a couple of minutes, it would be appreciated(though not required) if you would stop by Shavetools.com and +1 us on Google or write a review of one (or more, if you would like) of the products on the site that you have used in the past, if you haven't done so before.

The contest ends on the 10th of December, with the winner determined randomly. First prize is the aftershave, second prize is a tub of RazoRock Zi'Peppino shaving soap, and third prize is a stick of Palmolive Shaving Soap. With any luck the prizes will arrive before, my favorite holiday, Christmas.

Question: Is it open to international customers?
Answer: of course, most of my contests are open to international entries, including this one, I just can't be sure your prize will arrive before the 25th due to customs and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom