What's new

Win a Free Muehle/HJM Black Fibre Shaving Brush!

I would like to join the contest. I'm new to the shaving game and am trying to absorb as much information on shaving as possible, trying to get all of teh rich experiences it has to offer. i've only tried my VDH, and a pure brush and would love to broaden my experiences. Thanks for the opportunity! it's mighty thoughtful of you.

I would like to join the contest!..I have never tried a synthetic as beautiful as that!...lovely gesture

Now following. Please count me in, I'd like to have a fibre brush because I have horse, boar and badger brushes, so I'll complete my collection...:001_cool:

I would like to join the contest as well. A synthetic seems to be just the thing for a good travel brush plus I like that unique handle design.

I would like to join this contest. Liked your FB page and Followed you now on Twitter. I really want this brush. i am a vegan and always looking for a top quality synthetic brush. it has a very modern look. Cant wait to try.

Followed on Twitter and would love to enter the contest. I'm a newbie and have only used a boar brush and would love to try some other styles to see which one I like best.

I would like to join the contest. The Muhle black fiber with HJM handle looks nice and I've been late on the sale of two already.

Followed! Count me in for the fiber brush. Synthetic is the last type of brush that have yet to try.

Top Bottom