What's new

Williams week for my vacation

I spoiled myself this week whit Williams mug soap! Some wet shavers around have lots of issues whit it but for me it’s a slamming soap. I did used most of the week the modern formula exept for this morning shave I used the vintage one. For my use when you know how to lather the soap it’s probably as good as any other soap around, but that’s me I very enjoy my week vacation and this week I also use traditional straight razors for my shaves.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I spoiled myself this week whit Williams mug soap! Some wet shavers around have lots of issues whit it but for me it’s a slamming soap. I did used most of the week the modern formula exept for this morning shave I used the vintage one. For my use when you know how to lather the soap it’s probably as good as any other soap around, but that’s me I very enjoy my week vacation and this week I also use traditional straight razors for my shaves.
Sounds like you found a winner!

Congrats, Sir Guitar10!
Williams, vintage or modern, is great at home or away.
I discovered that the puck fits perfectly into a "Gotoob" silicone plastic travel tub.
Enjoy your vacation! It must be nice to get away amidst all the pandemics!

williams kent gillette tech penhaligons sartorial april 9 2016.jpg

Congrats, Sir Guitar10!
Williams, vintage or modern, is great at home or away.
I discovered that the puck fits perfectly into a "Gotoob" silicone plastic travel tub.
Enjoy your vacation! It must be nice to get away amidst all the pandemics!

View attachment 1123181
To be honest I have to due my vacation at home, my job requires to be very cautious where I go! Good thing about it i’m Relaxing very much.

I have a nice collection of modern Williams pucks. I enjoy dumping various aftershave on them and sealing them up to absorb the scent. Currently I'm enjoying one that has been doused with Violet scented baby cologne. You still get the lemony Williams with a powdery sweet Violet tinge to it.

Or just run it straight. It was my first shave soap almost a decade ago so it always gets a turn in my rotation. Good memories.

Yep
I have a nice collection of modern Williams pucks. I enjoy dumping various aftershave on them and sealing them up to absorb the scent. Currently I'm enjoying one that has been doused with Violet scented baby cologne. You still get the lemony Williams with a powdery sweet Violet tinge to it.

Or just run it straight. It was my first shave soap almost a decade ago so it always gets a turn in my rotation. Good memories.
Yep I do it to, right now I have one mixed whit Brut After Shave and another whit a Polo Sports and it an awsome scent on both

Williams Mug soap always gave me great results! But I can't find a store in our area that carries it anymore. Van der Hagen deluxe--also a good one--is available at a nearby Bed Bath & Beyond.

Top Bottom