What's new

Williams Shaving Soap Hoarding Disorder.a new disease.

What happens with everyones stashes if Combe decides to reformulate Williams into a much better soap, and still sells it for $1 per puck?

Today...local grocery store had 6 pucks on the shelf...and I showed restraint and left them for the next desperate guy trying to build a stockpile. I have my stockpile already...didn't want to appear greedy.

Did someone say Williams Pyramid? Here's my current stock of 60 modern pucks.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437258596.674309.jpg

Seriously, this is a Williams thread. Why do you keep bringing up Marvy?

Oh Dear Lord strike me dead. I got the Williamseses mixed up. Williams Mug soap not William Marvy soap. I offer you my most serious of apologies for this oversight on my part. Seriously.

What happens with everyones stashes if Combe decides to reformulate Williams into a much better soap, and still sells it for $1 per puck?
Heck Combe just made the soap too easy to lather for "wussies" [emoji14] . Chase the "vintage" combe version which was hard to lather by the masses save few real men!!

I only have like 3 pucks of this and that's because I saw them at a pharmacy and heard it was being discontinued so I bought the only three on the shelf.

I'm up to ten pucks and breathing easier. If I stop somewhere and there is only one, I buy it. If there is more than one on the shelf, I've been careful not to take the last one. I leave it for the other poor helpless soul who is trying to stock up.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
A picture worth a thousand shaves ... :thumbup: you CAN shampoo with the stuff, too.

I only have 4.95 pucks ... not enough!

AA

Top Bottom