What's new

Williams Mug Shaving Soap deal

It’s not just Williams, it’s all their shaving stuff. This sale happens fairly regularly. It’s a great time to stock up on aftershave! They carry lots of Pinaud Clubman products.

Sent from the Spider Phone

Thanks for the tip! I ordered the Williams soap and some Nivea balm mostly to see if they would ship it to the Walgreens by my house for free. Sho nuff!

I tried adding Florida Water too but that was a no-go. The order went through after I removed the Florida Water.

Pharmapacks.com sells Williams for 0.99 a puck if you buy a dozen at a time.
I misquoted their price - it's 0.98 a puck if you buy 12 at a time. $1.05 if you buy one puck.

Thanks. Thats not too bad.
Keep in mind, your experience will depend on what kind of brush you use, your lathering technique/load time, water hardness, etc. I mostly used a variety of vintage boar brushes, that were pretty soft, but stiff enough to work up a good lather. I also didn't soak the puck prior to use, but I would dribble a little water on it to bloom it, before I started my shower.

Good luck, and enjoy!!

When you order at Pharmapacks.com don't forget to register your account for a new account 10% discount and use review10 coupon code for another 10%, those pay for the shipping.

Can someone explain this? Thanks to the tip by the OP, I ordered some Williams and some Nivea balm (neither available locally). When I paid online it would not offer free shipping to my home address (shipping to me was $5.69) BUT it did offer free "Ship to Store." So I shipped it to the Walgreens a few blocks from my house.

My speculation was that the shipment would be lumped together with a larger shipment going to the store--like a compilation of all customer orders or restock... But no. It was an individual, individually posted box. Priority Mail nonetheless! Which is much more than $5.69 for a box that size.

So why to the store for free and not to my house (less than a mile away)?? So strange.

There was even a big yellow warning label on the box DO NOT OPEN. So the employees wouldn't open my box:

IMG_8743.JPG

Easy, once they have you in the store they're hoping you browse around and buy other things. And if by chance you have never been in that store before, now you have. Just a form of advertising.

Does the 1 puck of Williams last longer than a 75g stick of Arko?

I'd say yes the Williams just may last longer as it is quite a hard soap event though it weighs less. The Arko being softer should go faster. But we should put this to the test. Buy 12 pucks of Williams and a 12-pack case of Arko and see which one goes fastest.

Top Bottom