What's new

Williams Mug Shaving Soap and Van Der Hagen scented luxury shave soap.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm not having trouble with it now. My mistake was not letting the new VDH luxury puck bloom first.

Yea, maybe but I don't think the VDH luxury is as good as Williams. For me, Williams is a lot more slick. I haven’t used the VDH Delux. Can someone compare VDH Delux to Williams?

Yea, maybe but I don't think the VDH luxury is as good as Williams. For me, Williams is a lot more slick. I haven’t used the VDH Delux. Can someone compare VDH Delux to Williams?
I think Williams is slicker than VDH but I find VDH slightly better for my skin. Williams dries out my skin a bit too much for my liking.

Thank you. I haven't had that problem with Williams. Maybe I should give my VDH luxury another shot. So far, I can't see paying more for VDH than Williams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah but that's just really wasteful... for a bowl latherer. That's like pouring shampoo on your head the whole time you're washing your hair, instead of just at the beginning.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Hey Sugardaddy
Thank you for all you do. Your channel has helped me a lot. I think it has saved me a lot of money too. Good luck in finding a car.
Wyatt

Top Bottom