What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Will the real "Old Spice" please stand up

Well done and interesting (speaking as one who received many bottles of OS as gifts over the years). I have sworn off Gillette and P & G products (difficult but not impossible) after their anti-male ad campaign.

Not worth it.

I am convinced that all versions of Old Spice are more or less the same, the only differences are due to variations of individual chemical suppliers and also the effects of aging on perfume.
I have used OS for over 50 years and agree with you 100%. I don’t buy into this vintage thing. Smells the same to me. There, I said it. It’s P&G for me all the way.

Even if formulations don't change, now that PG is manufacturing in India, it is possible the sources of their ingredients are just a bit different in quality than what they used to be.

Even if formulations don't change, now that PG is manufacturing in India, it is possible the sources of their ingredients are just a bit different in quality than what they used to be.
My recently purchased OS Original was mfg. in Canada. The OS Original I have from India doesn’t even smell like the Original Old Spice of yore.