What's new

Wilkinson Sword Tech 3 sensitive, anyone uses it....

I discovered some of these in my closet. Tried it (first use-brand new) last night for a half head/face shave vs a Gillette Guard (4th use).
I had really high hopes that **** would be similar or better than a Mach 3 or maybe Bic Flex 2..... or Dorco 2......

Well, I used some caned Gillette stuff for the 1st pass, and then canned Barbasol for #2.

There was more resistance with the Wilki, the shave at least in the first pass was not as close as Gillette guard

After 2nd pass both were equally close BUT the Wilki left more irritation.....

Comments from users of the Wilki????? do I expect it to get better or worse on second shave....

IMG_20200819_103011.jpg

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I am assuming that you have had it for a little while. I am not sure that I have seen that one before. I like the look of it. @Sabre might have an idea on how it shaves.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I’m surprised you even used anything after the Gillette Guard. That is my favorite Cartridge Razor. IMO don‘t spend time trying to figure it out. Just move on to the Gillette Guard and be happy.

That is actually Xtreme3 with a different name and handle. It is a good razor. They sell it all over Europe as a disposable and as a handle with replaceable carts. With shaving creams in a tube it shaves nice. So my advice is not to use a canned foam but a cream in a tube.

Top Bottom