What's new

Wilkinson Sword Classic

Looked at the Woodman's web site, did a product search and found the Wilkinson Swords. These are German made, with the white tuck? Are they old inventory, or just the tuck color is different? I live in the Chicago burbs, and I know of Woodmans. Going to go to Woodmans in Bloomingdale tomorrow. If they are the German blades, I will buy 5 packs. Such a deal...

I think they are identical to shark super chrome, did a blind shave study with both in two identical razors for the past seven days and they are still going strong, when they start getting dull I will see which blade was on each side of my face. I read some where that the lord factory uses English Wilkinson sword machinery or technology, if anyone can confirm this?
Yes it states the Wilkinson technology on Lord's website.

Looked at the Woodman's web site, did a product search and found the Wilkinson Swords. These are German made, with the white tuck? Are they old inventory, or just the tuck color is different? I live in the Chicago burbs, and I know of Woodmans. Going to go to Woodmans in Bloomingdale tomorrow. If they are the German blades, I will buy 5 packs. Such a deal...
I think it's just different packaging for store sales.

Top Bottom