What's new

Wilkinson Sword Classic (German) - What your opinion on these blade?

Aside from a 5 pack of sharks I got along with a Parker 99R, German Wilkies are all I have at the moment. I switched over to a Merkur 34C a couple years back and continue to use the same blades (I bought 100 of em for $20 on Amazon) They're serviceable, but I'm not blown away by them. When I finally finish them off, I'll probably try a different brand.

Found these at the local Shoppers Drug Mart. $15.99 plus tax for a 10 pack. Does anyone like them enough to pay that! I know they can be had online cheaper but couldn't believe what they are charging at the pharmacy.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Would you get 10 cartridges for that money?

I used Wilkinson blades exclusively for 20 years, and now keep them in bulk. If I had no blades, and that was the only option, yes I would pay it. However, I'd rather go online and get 100 blades for that money instead.

Would you get 10 cartridges for that money?

I used Wilkinson blades exclusively for 20 years, and now keep them in bulk. If I had no blades, and that was the only option, yes I would pay it. However, I'd rather go online and get 100 blades for that money instead.
You're right. I think you might get 4 or 5 cartridges for that price.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Think that I have to change my mind regarding this one. I did read that I had problems with cuts and burns, that is most for sure true, but I can't remember what razor it was. I'm thinking that it could have been razor related/technique of that razor related.
I've used some of them in the Rockwell 6s, and I actually like them. In that razor :)

Found these at the local Shoppers Drug Mart. $15.99 plus tax for a 10 pack. Does anyone like them enough to pay that! I know they can be had online cheaper but couldn't believe what they are charging at the pharmacy.
proxy.php

Well that beats Boots the pharmacy chain here in the U.K. Boots isn't known to be the cheapest but they're currently selling a pack of 10 for £3.99 including tax. I dread to think how much that Drug Mart is selling Gillette Fusion Proglide cartridges for!

As much as I get on with Wilkinson Sword Classics I wouldn't pay the equivalent of around £11.37 plus tax for 10.

One of the smoothest and longer-lasting blades I have used up to now. In Romania, one can get a pack of 5 blades for about 1 euro (price converted from local currency).

They are now my favorite blade of all. Excellent results and just work so great in the Rockwell 6S.
Actually just ordered 200 of them to keep me going for a while.
Used one in this year One blade in February, think I got it to around 25 shaves or something.

Top Bottom