What's new

Wilkinson soap.

My wife come across this soap at the local pharmacy and surprised me with it. ( she does that a lot) anyways I never saw that before, does anyone know where it's made? I suspect it's 🇩🇪 but it does not mention on the package.
Thanks!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The stick is very nice and is an entirely different thing than the less than inspiring (YMMV!) soap bowl.

I just used mine today.
I have the black package of the Wilkinson soap which I hear is a different scent/formula than the blue. (Not entirely sure though)

It's very easy to lather, but can be a little thirsty in my experience, requiring a little more water than expected, but still gives a great shave.
Also has a great scent with a good glide too.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
The black bowl smells like soap while the blue bowl smells more perfume/cologne-like. I thought that the black bowl was phased out of production; I have not seen any in my area (Toronto, Canada) for many years.

The black bowl smells like soap while the blue bowl smells more perfume/cologne-like. I thought that the black bowl was phased out of production; I have not seen any in my area (Toronto, Canada) for many years.
I am in the Montréal area and it's the first time I ever saw it.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I am in the Montréal area and it's the first time I ever saw it.
I take it is the blue bowl then? I generally see it at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Hmmm, Googling around, I see they may have re-introduced the black bowl as "Classic"...
1640985335331.png

The black bowl is all I see around here in the Ottawa area. Though I do remember seeing the blue before...
I saw it here at both our shoppers and Walmart. (Always make a point to see what they have.)

Top Bottom