What's new

Wilkinson Light Brigade Blades (PSA}

I love old Light Brigade blades. There is currently a Bin auction on the well-known site for 30 blades (six little boxes of five blades each). They are in their white styrene containers but not in any other packaging. the auction does NOT mention Light Brigades, but they ARE.
They are NOT a great bargain (after shipping, about $2.50USD per blade).
I rarely buy blades out of their cello or bubble packaging, so these are not for me, but I thought someone might be interested.
I have no affiliation with either the auction or the seller, but if someone here gets them, I would love to see a review (make my stomach turn for passing on them!).
Key word "chromium" ought to lead you to them.

Tom

Reactions: Anu
Don't beat yourself up for not jumping on something at that price. I have plenty of those, but I wanted to try 74s and missed a couple auctions because I wouldn't pay 3 each for some in original package. Now, somebody is selling the loose blades from a medical box for double that. Never buy blades without at least the cello wrap, your personal safety is not worth it. I have been burned and so have others. As the price climbs, so does the incentive to defraud. The only exception I made was a reseller who opened a sealed package after the auction ended to help him self to a blade or two before sending it to me. Because of the photos, I know that's all it was.

Top Bottom