What's new

Wildwest Brushworks is back!!!!

In case you haven't seen or heard Derek is releasing brushes again. Right now they are selling out quick once posted. He is gearing up to full production again. If you are new and dont know him check out his etsy store. He is a great brush maker and a great guy. Also, in case you didn't know right before Christmas his house burned down, it's been a long road for him but he and his family are back home and he is getting the shop finished up so he can get back to where he used to be.

You have a link to his etsy? Always onboard for helping a fellow member out if i can

This is great news, great to hear that he’s back at it. The way the wetshaving community came together for their family was really cool.

It was great to see the shaving community come together. This community is amazing. Direct competitors came together to help him and his family. I dont know of any other industry where direct competitors would help their competition.

He is a great guy and very friendly. He makes some amazing handles and I like the fact he has always kept his prices affordable. I'd say if you haven't been able to own one of his handles, get one or 40. Lol.

I'm so glad he is back making brushes again. I've stayed in touch with him throughout this whole chapter in his life. He is excited to be making brushes again.

Top Bottom