What's new

Wife trying DE shaving

The lavender is nice, if you like the cream itself though I highly suggest the lemon as well. It has a real fresh ,clean,natural smell to it. Far from a synthetic smell. Also if you like the lavender try violet by Geo F Trumper its also a very nice cream plus it makes purple lather...

My wife uses the trumper violet and loves it.

I got my girl a Lady Gillette about a year ago and she hasn't used anything else since. I can't get her away from her canned goo - which I might add leaves an almost plastic like film on the razor. She says she doesn't have time. Maybe one day....I haven't pushed it.

I got my girl a Lady Gillette about a year ago and she hasn't used anything else since. I can't get her away from her canned goo - which I might add leaves an almost plastic like film on the razor. She says she doesn't have time. Maybe one day....I haven't pushed it.

Maybe suggest some Lady Cremo. It's a latherless cream and quick to use. My wife got some and really likes it. I like regular Cremo for days I'm short on time.

One day, walk into the bath when you know she's luxuriating. Sit on the floor and chat away. (mine likes talking.) While you're chatting, whip up a bowl of lather. (bonus points if you use something flowery and fem.) Then set it on the edge of the bath. Perhaps even brush-up a leg. She'll feel uber-papered, she'll ditch the canned go, and and you'll earn romance points.

Worked for me. Now she's making reccomendations, soap scents for a seasonal roation. It's a sign-off on my AD. I'm digging it.

she would prb also like the Kiss My Face cream..you can rub it on your use a brush. Whole Foods is a dist.

One day, walk into the bath when you know she's luxuriating. Sit on the floor and chat away. (mine likes talking.) While you're chatting, whip up a bowl of lather. (bonus points if you use something flowery and fem.) Then set it on the edge of the bath. Perhaps even brush-up a leg. She'll feel uber-papered, she'll ditch the canned go, and and you'll earn romance points.

Worked for me. Now she's making reccomendations, soap scents for a seasonal roation. It's a sign-off on my AD. I'm digging it.

This is what I did... and still do. Just be sure you can ween her off you making lather for her! :lol:

Picked up a Schick Krona for my wife in the BST. I'm going to see if having her very own razor will help her switch. I'm excited to see her reaction. :laugh:

I just ordered an EJ DE and blade sampler for my wife. I offered to try to find a Lady Gillette for her, but she wanted a brand new razor and she didn't think she'd like the longer handle. We have a sampler of QCS on the way. The lavender is for her. She's looking forward to trying a DE.

She wasn't unhappy with her Venus razor, and would use cartridges well past their prime, but she's really impressed with the closeness of my DE shaves and wants the same for her legs.

And if she decides she doesn't like it, I'll have a new EJ DE razor.

A couple of years ago I got my wife a Lady Gillette and not only does she like it and use it, she really likes the long handle. She used a couple of my vintage DE's, but it is the long handle that made the difference. I got her a good synthetic brush, because she leaves that in the shower and she uses Derby cream in a tube. Another happy DE convert...

Niiiiice! One of us one of us one of us!:thumbup:

If she has any questions and doesn't mind message boards, have her create an account and join the ladies in their group. Amazing information and great people (coming from a former sneaky sausage).:lol:

I got my wife a Merkur 23C (classic long handle), the AOS rose women's kit and an EJBBB brush several months ago and she hasn't gone back. My next purchase for her will be a bigger brush for 'leg lathering' and some violet soap (probably Trumper).

Christine at WCS is also very helpful if you have any questions.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
We need a female Mantic to make videos of leg shaving for the women (not for me leer at, of course :devil:)

I got my wife a Merkur 23C (classic long handle), the AOS rose women's kit and an EJBBB brush several months ago and she hasn't gone back. My next purchase for her will be a bigger brush for 'leg lathering' and some violet soap (probably Trumper).

Christine at WCS is also very helpful if you have any questions.

I originally planned to get her the exact same long handled Merkur, until she said she wanted to try a shorter handle. Maybe she'll find it too short, and I'll end up getting her the Merkur after all.

If she has any questions and doesn't mind message boards, have her create an account and join the ladies in their group. Amazing information and great people (coming from a former sneaky sausage).:lol:
:blink::eek2::a30::a13::a6:
Bloomin sneaky sausages! Seriously!
On a different note if she does have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll help if I can :biggrin1:
We need a female Mantic to make videos of leg shaving for the women (not for me leer at, of course :devil:)

:blushing: I might have something in the works but shhhhhh...

Top Bottom