What's new

Why the contradiction?

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I had all the Game Changers and the 3one6. The GC 84p is milder and smoother than the 3one6 in my experience. The GC 84 OC is about the same efficiency, but not as smooth. And the GC Jaws was just rough for me all around. The 3one6 is a great razor. So is the GC 84p.

I'm a little surprised at the vitriol against YouTubers and people who enjoy watching their videos. I have learned a lot from watching videos, particularly from people who have an honest desire to share their enjoyment of shaving. It's a little sad that some are so judgemental when I think they do a lot of good by and large. Anyway...

If you watch videos or read forums or engage in social media, inevitably you will find an opinion that you believe applies to you and are surprised when it turns out that it isn't true for you. I've had this happen numerous times so now I tend to look at many opinions and try to find some common aspects that are most likely true for most people and weed out the ones that are hyperbole. It's particularly helpful to find someone whose preferences are close to yours so you have a point of reference. But, and this is the big but, no matter what anyone else says, it makes no difference until you try something yourself. Just the way shaving works.

It's funny this discussion. Monday morning my last shave was Friday morning so I had three days of growth to shave. Normally I go for an aggressive, or adjustable or open comb razor (or all three). This time I thought of the advice to use a super sharp blade in a mild razor. So I used a Personna Med Prep in the Razorock BBS. What a great shave, smooth, nearly BBS.

Top Bottom