What's new

Why so slow?

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I have taken to clicking the stop loading button, followed by refresh page, on my browser. That seems to work every time for me. I am having to do it a lot more often over the past few days, but it always (so far) loads as it should when I've hit refresh.

I received this error after clicking the following link from the Double Edged Razors forum: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/what-can-you-tell-me-about-this-gillette-tech.617960/

Error_524_crop.jpg

This is the first one I've seen in quite a while. Maybe a couple of weeks. Hopefully that's a good sign.

-----

Edit: Just got another error when clicking a notification from my Alerts menu:

Error_524_2_crop.jpg

Last edited:

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I must admit, I've gotten unto the habit of intervening when things are running slow (stop, reload, etc), and haven't been patient enough to wait for the timeout errors. So it's still happening here, but when things don't happen when they should, a refresh or opening a new browser tab usually fixes it.

This issue seems to come and go. It was smooth sailing for about three straight weeks. Then, today, I got half a dozen of the 524 errors while clicking links from the main forum list.

Here's a screenshot of one of them:

Error_524_1200x928.jpg

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Started getting hang ups again, but after the fifth one, I figured I'd better resume reporting them...

Screenshot_20220112-230154.jpg

Trying to open this thread...

Top Bottom