What's new

Why i hate and love you

Welcome to the Madness!

We demand pics of your purchases - a problem shared is a problem halved (insert maniacal laughter here...).

Week 1:

IMG_5097.jpg

Week 4:

IMG_5098.jpg

Week 6 ( i guess)

IMG_5263.jpg

Better half slowly gets concerned about her space.
Getting closer to what i really want.

Random questions:
Iwasaki Kamisori (non tamahagane) How much would you pay ( use with some rust)?
Can i send fellow BB people AS and soap for cheap?

Hello,

So i was in the drugstore the other day and i came across some dirt cheap Wilkinson DE setup and since i always had an interest in it i bought it. I just googled how to use it so i would not cut myself and ended up here.
Now its been 4 weeks and i have around 100 sites, discussions/ tutorials etc. bookmarked, i am active on the bay, have tons of samples and gear to go through, working on refurbishing a fatboy, considering a Kamisori and lurking at the honing/ stropping corner.

This was to be cheap and easy, not a new whole new hobby, i have enough hobbies, so yeah i hate you guys, this is insane.

But i love you, you opened this whole new world to me, with all these smells, gadgets and sensations i never had. I really never had a father figure, damn, my first shave was against the grain just with water since no one was there to show me, its special to me to make shaving a thing now, i wanna pass it down.

I spend to much, time and money, but i am happy in this ****ty times.

So thank you guys and damn i hate you!

Greetings from Germany

Yup you fell down the hole. Welcome. Dont be a lurker in the straight razor section. There a many very knowledgeable people there. I still post questions there at times. I can say we are all here to help you want to buy more. Definitely dont look to us to tell you you have enough items. We are enablers here lol. But seriously there is tons of great info here and many many people who can help answer any question you have.

Top Bottom