Votes: 28 27.5%
  • I'm too lazy, plain and simple

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • My beard grows too slow to shave every day

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Smth. else (do tell in the comments)

Votes: 23 22.5%

• Total voters
It's kind of funny... this is an enthusiast shaving forum, but then there are folks here who do NOT shave each and every day.

And so... I was curious as to WHY?

What is stopping you from shaving every day, if we all agree that we all oh so like to shave.

All comments are welcome - let the fun begin! 😊 😊

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
There are many things I love to do... some even more than shaving... but I don't do all of them each and every day... which reminds me of an episode of
You Bet Your Life, hosted by Groucho Marx, circa 1958.

Groucho: You two married?
Contestants: Yes, we've been married 7 years.
Groucho: Any kids?
Contestants: Oh yes we have 8 children, Groucho.
Groucho: Eight children in seven years? Geez... I mean, I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.

Every other day. A BBS is a must for me. Shaving that close and smooth leaves me still smooth the next morning. Why stress my skin with an unnecessary shave. By midday Im probably shavable, but I’m retired, so what’s the rush, it’ll wait til the next morning.

Laziness or hangover are my main culprits. Kinda true, but not really. 🤪

I spend a lot of time at my cottage from spring to fall and have no need to shave in the woods on weekends. During the fall to winter I try to shave every day. I might miss a Saturday or Sunday a month in the colder months but that’s it.

I NEED to shave every 36 hours for work, but real do enjoy shaving every day.

I would have told you it was no fun
it was a pain
I hated the irritation
I hated having my face feel like a cat scratch post
did I say I hated it :)

NOW getting into this proper shaving recently I do it every day I look forward to it every day I want to dial in my blades more but WOW so much fun and ritual its like making my espresso the drink is the end goal but the journey is awesome I wanted less but the options of razors is fun more fun than I thought and is now a hobby to like my espresso I love certain blends but love new taste and variety

being from Maui and anyone who has been knows Hana and its not the destination its the journey along the road ! this is shaving as it should be !

never realized how good my face feels !
never realized how much better the shave is
never realized its so techy fun and so many choices and differences in each !
I really do think it has helped my face feel and appear younger

Top Bottom