What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Why don't you shave daily?

I do NOT shave daily because...

• I get irritation / my skin is too sensitive

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • I'm too lazy, plain and simple

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • My beard grows too slow to shave every day

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Smth. else (do tell in the comments)

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
It's kind of funny... this is an enthusiast shaving forum, but then there are folks here who do NOT shave each and every day.

And so... I was curious as to WHY?

What is stopping you from shaving every day, if we all agree that we all oh so like to shave.

All comments are welcome - let the fun begin! 😊 😊

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
There are many things I love to do... some even more than shaving... but I don't do all of them each and every day... which reminds me of an episode of
You Bet Your Life, hosted by Groucho Marx, circa 1958.

Groucho: You two married?
Contestants: Yes, we've been married 7 years.
Groucho: Any kids?
Contestants: Oh yes we have 8 children, Groucho.
Groucho: Eight children in seven years? Geez... I mean, I love my cigar, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.

Laziness or hangover are my main culprits. Kinda true, but not really. 🤪

I spend a lot of time at my cottage from spring to fall and have no need to shave in the woods on weekends. During the fall to winter I try to shave every day. I might miss a Saturday or Sunday a month in the colder months but that’s it.

I NEED to shave every 36 hours for work, but real do enjoy shaving every day.

I would have told you it was no fun
it was a pain
I hated the irritation
I hated having my face feel like a cat scratch post
did I say I hated it :)

NOW getting into this proper shaving recently I do it every day I look forward to it every day I want to dial in my blades more but WOW so much fun and ritual its like making my espresso the drink is the end goal but the journey is awesome I wanted less but the options of razors is fun more fun than I thought and is now a hobby to like my espresso I love certain blends but love new taste and variety

being from Maui and anyone who has been knows Hana and its not the destination its the journey along the road ! this is shaving as it should be !

never realized how good my face feels !
never realized how much better the shave is
never realized its so techy fun and so many choices and differences in each !
I really do think it has helped my face feel and appear younger

Top Bottom