What's new

Why does my neck feel like this after shaving? I don't know why I keep feeling like this.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this. For your own peace of mind, I also suggest having your doctor take a look at it. Kudos for having the courage to shave your head. I admire and respect people who strike out against norms. And welcome to B&B. :thumbup:

See a doctor to make sure you don't have some sort of infection from the skin pinch you got from the shaver. Obviously, you know how your body reacts to things, and maybe it's not that big of a deal, but don't ignore warning signs. (don't take medical advice from people on the internet.)

See a doctor to make sure you don't have some sort of infection from the skin pinch you got from the shaver. Obviously, you know how your body reacts to things, and maybe it's not that big of a deal, but don't ignore warning signs. (don't take medical advice from people on the internet.)

Sound advice right there.

+1 !!
It's been 25 days now and still causing you trouble. Please go in and see your Dr!

Hopefully you got this taken care of by a doctor. I used to have a problem on my neck when I started using electric shavers. At first I was using a Norelco rotary and would get track mark where the razor would bite at the skin. I then tried a screen shaver shaver and would have the same problem during the hot months. The feeling should only last a few days as the hair(or whiskers in my case) are cut so close, actually under the skin because the electric literally pulls the hair out and cuts it off, it takes time to grow back out and sometimes ingrown whiskers or hair even can cause problems, actually death even from infection. If it has been 25 days and hair has not grown back I would suspect the pores closed up and the hair is still trying to grow out. Kind of the way it looks in the picture.

As a number of said go see a doctor or dermatologist for advice.

Hope everything worked out.

Top Bottom