Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Don't want to run out of a particular soap/soaps

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • Trying to find "the one"

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • I am curating a soap museum that will one day be a wonder of the world

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters
There’s certain soaps that I don’t want to run out of (La Toja, Stirling Haverford, Mountain Man and Executive Man). Then there’s other soaps that I want to end up trying eventually

Just curiosity and trying to discover what I like most. There's too many soap brands to try them all, so I tried to narrow the field.

Eventually, I came to the point where I accumulated way more than I can use in any reasonable period.

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
My answer wasn't in the voting options. Stocking up, and planning a more analogue lifestyle.

Most products are only available online, and the clock is ticking for me in that respect. It seems my security and privacy settings, break more and more websites all the time. In some, the products don't list. On others, the payment system doesn't work, or the Captcha doesn't display, so I can't complete it, or they refuse to let me in because I'm on a VPN.

The more invasive a site is in harvesting data, the more me and my machine put up a fight. I can't be too many more tantrums from abandoning the internet altogether. That leaves me with just the products in local shops, and whatever I've stockpiled. I should be good for about 10 years at a guess.

Top Bottom