• Trying to find "the one"

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • I am curating a soap museum that will one day be a wonder of the world

Votes: 25 28.4%

• Total voters

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Why do you have so many soaps?

Do you feel like you're missing out if you don't try everything? Do you constantly search sales for a bargain? Is there a particular soap you just can't do without? Do you have to keep some of every soap you've ever had? Is there some other reason?

Personally I keep trying to find the one, having recently received an SV Opuntia I may have found it, but now I have to get through the rest of my stash

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1626002320917.jpeg

I like variety and there is no other excuse for that.
I like to experience a lot of scents and the shaving routine is made pleasant by the variety of scents of soaps, it is my most favorite part of the routine.

I initially felt bad about it but now I stopped feeling bad about it and simply enjoy the scents and look forward to the hunt.

Why? I’ve made shaving a pure luxury. I’ve wet shaved my entire life but when young it was all reversed in the US we didn’t have good soap we invented canned goo. I used my Schick Adjustable with noxema foam and hated it.
I was blown away when I found Yardleys and TOBS.
Now the soaps I get are incredible works of art. The bases are beyond what I could have ever expected shave soap to perform like and the scents are a really great way to indulge for very little actual cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. If Rod offered all of his scents in the mutton base, it would be my one-stop shop (for software).

Absolutely! That said, I think once (if) I make it through all my Stirling samples, and PIF the soaps I don’t use, what I will keep in my den will be:

MWF
Stirling Electric Sheep
Stirling Orange Chill
Stirling Spice
Stirling Eucalyptus Mint

Yes, there are other soaps I am tempted to try, but I have a really hard time believing I’m going to find something that I like better than Electric Sheep. The rest are just for variety.

Try
Absolutely! That said, I think once (if) I make it through all my Stirling samples, and PIF the soaps I don’t use, what I will keep in my den will be:

MWF
Stirling Electric Sheep
Stirling Orange Chill
Stirling Spice
Stirling Eucalyptus Mint

Yes, there are other soaps I am tempted to try, but I have a really hard time believing I’m going to find something that I like better than Electric Sheep. The rest are just for variety.
Try
glacial electric sheep it’s yeti crossbred cousin….
Since I have pesky mosquito in the bedroom going to shave with that one tonight

Top Bottom