What's new

Why did I waste my time? A short rant with photos

I love movies and followed a link that about hit movies and the real life people they're based on. It was a photo gallery affair where they had the picture of the actor next to the real life person they played. But not always. I spotted two examples where they just posted different photos of the actor playing the part and one where they posted two different actors playing a famous character. See if you can spot which is that one! Anyway, that's my rant. The article is credited to an Audrey Kyanova who's bio link takes you to a LinkedIn page for an Audrey Goddard.
Capture 7-29-20.JPGCapture 7-29-20-2.JPGCapture 7-29-20-3.JPG

That's horrible. How can people just post anything they want on the internet? Don't they know that everything that gets posted becomes instant truth!!!

My guesses at the 3 clips above:
Hitchcock is two different actors. The one on the right is Anthony Perkins I believe. I recognize the man on the left but can't recall his name.

I'll say the middle clip is Hugh Jackman & the real famous character.

The J. Edgar Hoover clip are both of Leo DiCaprio.

If I have a choice of prizes between a Wolfman or a rusty no-name twin-blade cart, I'll take the cart, please. Two blades are better than 1, right?

Yes Hitch portrayed by two different actors. One is Toby Jones, the other is Anthony Hopkins. But if you recall what Eddie the Eagle looked like, you'd know both photos are Jackman.

Yes Hitch portrayed by two different actors. One is Toby Jones, the other is Anthony Hopkins. But if you recall what Eddie the Eagle looked like, you'd know both photos are Jackman.
Ahhh! Hopkins, not Perkins. Are the J. Edgar Hoover pics both of DiCaprio? Or did I go 1 for 3 on your quiz?

Top Bottom