What's new

Why Captain’s Choice Deserves Your Business!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Scott is a great guy with excellent products. Two products that are unique - and I love: the copper lather bowl and travel brush roll.
I ordered a travel brush roll the other days.. it's supposed to show up here Saturday... if USPS doesn't mess up... again...

We've been having quite a few problems with them.... all our stuff gets sent to Jacksonville, FL.. and I think there's a problem there.. we've had packages hit their dock... leave... return.. get shipped out again.. then return .. and finally after 3 days make it to our house. This has nothing to do with Captain's Choice, of course.... They got the leather travel roll sent out quickly.

I ordered a travel brush roll the other days.. it's supposed to show up here Saturday... if USPS doesn't mess up... again...

We've been having quite a few problems with them.... all our stuff gets sent to Jacksonville, FL.. and I think there's a problem there.. we've had packages hit their dock... leave... return.. get shipped out again.. then return .. and finally after 3 days make it to our house. This has nothing to do with Captain's Choice, of course.... They got the leather travel roll sent out quickly.
Yeah that sucks. Ever thought about getting a PO Box? Might help you get your packages quicker in general.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Yeah that sucks. Ever thought about getting a PO Box? Might help you get your packages quicker in general.
That wouldn't make a difference... all the mail coming to north central Florida goes to a huge Post Office depot in Jacksonville... It would still come from there to a PO box in town here.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
What a truly wonderful post! Its not often I see thank you threads made for a brand, this just goes to show how special this site is, and how amazing the people on it are.

I've never met Scott, never spoken with him. I only own one Captains Choice product, and its the Captains Choice LARGE lather bowl, that I ordered from the Mens Room Barbershop last month.

proxy.php

And here it is, with Catie's Bubbles shave soap, whipped up into a solid lather, due to the amazing design of the bowl, with the lovely ridges inside it!

proxy.php

I never used Captains Choice products before, but I have fallen in love with this lather bowl. I recommend it to everyone! 😍

Similar experience for me with the Captain. The personal touches make me WANT to do more business with them - it really makes them stand out relative to the competition.

What a truly wonderful post! Its not often I see thank you threads made for a brand, this just goes to show how special this site is, and how amazing the people on it are.

I've never met Scott, never spoken with him. I only own one Captains Choice product, and its the Captains Choice LARGE lather bowl, that I ordered from the Mens Room Barbershop last month.

proxy.php

And here it is, with Catie's Bubbles shave soap, whipped up into a solid lather, due to the amazing design of the bowl, with the lovely ridges inside it!

proxy.php

I never used Captains Choice products before, but I have fallen in love with this lather bowl. I recommend it to everyone! 😍
If you get a chance, try out their soaps and balm! Huge fan of the Italia. It has a luxury “almond” scent. Probably the best smelling balm I’ve tried thus far. Very addictive.

In regard to shave bowls, I think the Captian makes some of the finest on the market. I love how the copper bowls develop a unique patina over time. I have the exclusive “obsidian” bowl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom