What's new

Who’s doing an Election Night event

Few of us are getting together to revel in tonight’s suspense. I’ll be bringing Bi-Partisan Nachos😋

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
My pod observed Taco Tuesday with two Smithwick's red ales for me and Stoller Chardonnay for my bride. All of this revelry is playing out in front of the television.

I'm at work inputting election results into our website for the ticker on our tv station. Not something that I'd normally do for my job, but something the newsroom needs assistance with a couple times a year.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I judged some homebrew earlier. Now, I just have a dog sleeping in my lap while I listen to some talking heads try to analyze something before the fact.

What would be suitable? If I am not mistaken the party symbols are an elephant and a donkey, neither of which are particularly appetising!

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
What would be suitable? If I am not mistaken the party symbols are an elephant and a donkey, neither of which are particularly appetising!

I had Donkey once at a Brazilian Steakhouse in Dongguan City. Didn't know it at the time. On the cab ride back to my hotel one of my engineers asked if we ate a lot of donkey in the US. I asked, 'what?' and he said that I was really putting it away so he assumed it was common in the US. Now camel, that was another story. Pretty bad!

Top Bottom