What's new

Who's brining their bird?

i do hope to be able to produce my own quality food one day.

Its unfortunate its illegal to have chickens in my city (odd by law)

I read a recent article here in Dallas that there's a problem with too many chickens in the area. Hipsters are buying them to keep in their yards to provide eggs, etc., but didn't realize chickens outlive their egg production. They wouldn't kill and eat the bird, so were taking them to animal shelters or setting them free in the woods. Nice...

I read a recent article here in Dallas that there's a problem with too many chickens in the area. Hipsters are buying them to keep in their yards to provide eggs, etc., but didn't realize chickens outlive their egg production. They wouldn't kill and eat the bird, so were taking them to animal shelters or setting them free in the woods. Nice...

And they say Austin is 'weird.' Haven't heard this one yet. Really makes me wonder about people.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I won't kill or pluck a chicken, either- that is why I don't have any. If I ever get my head straight in that matter then I may change.

Top Bottom