What's new

Who's a dope?

Ok so I am out running some errands and I swing into TJ maxx to see whats up.
BINGO ! 1 tub of the C&E sweet almond oil shave cream- Red Tag 2.99 !

I always check out the 2 TJmaxx's near my house and they never had this,so I am stoked - I am on line to check out.....I dropped it and the tub blew open! :mad:

OMG... :w00t:

I have to say that I am having one of those days too!! Thank God for the good days that make up for these ones! Tomorrow will be better!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Ah my friend! You angered the gods at C&E for trying to do an end-run on them. As penance you should go to C&E and buy a tub at full price.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Goosemeplease said:
Ok so I am out running some errands and I swing into TJ maxx to see whats up.
BINGO ! 1 tub of the C&E sweet almond oil shave cream- Red Tag 2.99 !

I always check out the 2 TJmaxx's near my house and they never had this,so I am stoked - I am on line to check out.....I dropped it and the tub blew open! :mad:

At least you hadn't boght it yet! See... there's always a silver lining!:wink:

30 second rule is definitely in effect--I would have scooped that gold up off the floor and shaved right in the store.:tongue:

I bought a tub of Peter Thomas Roth 21st Century Shaving Cream at the T.J. Maxx in Murfreesboro, TN last weekend. I didn't really know anything about it but thought it might be worth a try. Brought it home and tried to make a batch of lather with it...and kept trying....and kept trying! Nothing, nada, zip! This stuff just kind of 'disappeared' it seemed. Then I tried to rinse my brush out and my Badger Silvertip felt like it had been dipped in a vat of Crisco. Had to give it a good shampoo and let it soak for a while. Brush is back to normal and offending cream is out the door! :w00t:

Top Bottom