What's new

Wholly Kaw Sample PIF

I have four small shaving soap samples from Wholly Kaw: King of Bourbon, Man From Mayfair, Spice Vitae, and Pasha's Pride:

proxy.php

I don't really care for the scents so I'd like to pass them along to someone who might enjoy them more.

The Rules: The PIF will go to the first person who correctly identifies the actor and the character he played in my profile avatar. This PIF is limited to the continental U.S.

Hmm, for some reason the image of the samples isn't loading. The samples are the standard Wholly Kaw sample jars, which contain enough soap for 3 to 5 shaves or so.

I'm in! I'll guess it's the actor Mark Boone and he played the character Robert 'Bobby Elvis' Munson on sons of Anarchy. :001_smile

Well, that was fast! We have a winner! PM me your address and I'll mail the samples this week. Congrats! (I thought the blurriness of the photo would make this more challenging...)

I got it right?? Yaay! :clap::jump:

The blurriness did make it tough...but not many characters recently have that beard/hair...Honestly I was torn between Hagrid from harry potter...Bobby Elvis from Sons of Anarchy...and one of the dwarves from LOTR...I was really leaning towards Hagrid but it didn't feel right.

Sending you a PM now. I'm looking to try Wholly Kaw...I've heard great things about that soap!

Top Bottom