What's new

Wholly Kaw Pasha's Pride

The only data point I can give is that PP is fairly low down in the list of soaps in the store when sorted by popularity. Who knows whether that’s an accurate measure - I’m just pointing it out.

Independent of that, I’ve learned to buy an extra tub of the soaps that I’m especially fond of if there’s any chance that it will disappear.

Pasha's Prides low ranking when sorting by popularity may have something to do with the fact that it is a new offering. King of Bourbon, according to that list, is the least favorite, but also the newest offering. Most of the older, standby soaps are listed near the top. I would imagine these listing's change over time. Don't know, just saying. Agree with bobmsp. If it's keeping you awake at night, buy an extra tub. :001_smile

By coincidence, will be shaving with Pasha's Pride today. Good luck and enjoy all your shaves!

I hope that you all are right about the popularity being related to the recent introduction of the scent. Pasha's Pride is the most amazing scent I have ever come across and I really cannot describe the scent for words. I have some black hand towels that I use just on my face when shaving, and I noticed yesterday when doing a load of laundry that days later that exotic smell wafted off the towels. Faint but good staying power.
Because I have a lot of soaps and scents, my family has become pretty discriminating with what I wear, but they all like Pasha's Pride.
Based on a comment I made in another thread, I do not recommend using it before church, however. . Unlike a EdT like Tom Ford Gray Vetiver, this is decidedly not a scent for everybody.
As budgeting allows prior to Dec 31, I am going to get ano the round of the line for laying down. . .

DCJ
Raytown MO

I wanted some of the WK unscented balm, so I added samples of PP and KOB to my cart. They just arrived. I'm not a fan of CL Gratiot League Square, which sort of made me gag when I first smelled it. PP smells like a light version of it to me. Not gag-inducing, but I will probably give this sample to a friend of mine who likes stuff like this. KOB on the other hand...I swore that I have bought enough stuff for the time being, but I think I'm going to need to place an order for this set once Maggard's stocks it.

I just pulled the trigger on Pashas Pride with the EDT and DG Lamplight with Cologne. I'm new to this forum and a big thank you for everyone's input and reviews. They truly help out for a newbie like myself to this great hobby of wet shaving. When I get them I'll leave my review, very interested in the DG Lamplight Penance sent as not much talked about here being a new release

Top Bottom