What's new

Wholly Kaw "Club Yanka" Aftershave Recommendations

So I recently got the soap mentioned above and I need some aftershave recommendations that pair well with it. The obvious answer would be the aftershave from WK but sadly it's not available in Europe. I've been eyeing Pharaoh's Dreamsicle though (which is available here). Would that be a good choice?

So I recently got the soap mentioned above and I need some aftershave recommendations that pair well with it. The obvious answer would be the aftershave from WK but sadly it's not available in Europe. I've been eyeing Pharaoh's Dreamsicle though (which is available here). Would that be a good choice?
Wow, no replies! I'm going to give you a little feedback regarding Stirling's Dreamsicle, because I've used it.

I have not used Club Yanka or any other Wholly Kaw products to date. However, given that orange, vanilla, and spice feature in both products, this seems like a fairly safe bet to me. Pharaoh's Dreamsicle is quite a sweet scent and is quite pleasant. It really emphasizes the "dreamsicle" portion and is definitely a "creamy orange" scent rather than boldly orange or orange/spice - the spice is really very much a background player. It is also not a particularly long-lasting scent, but that might change if you paired it with a similarly scented soap.

Hope this is helpful and sorry for the long wait!

Thank you very much Dj and Aaron. I haven't tried A&E's L'Orange Verte but If it's a sweet orange scent then it could work. Now as far as L'Orange Noir is concerned that's my current pairing with Club Yanka. It's missing the sweetness that I am looking for but it's the only orangey AS I got :biggrin1:

Top Bottom