What's new

GIVEAWAY! Wholly Kaw Batman, That's a Boar-A PIF!

Man! I was gettin' all fire mad for a second. I clicked on the "Not a quality post" first and realized that about 90+% of my posts are below @dmshaver 's standards!
On the contrary, sir. Any post discussing the ability to open tucks with your feet is a “quality” post by my standards. Why, I get confused bout which foot goes in front of the other most days! You sure do qualify for this pif. Shoot, I had a meal with you. You’re a right quality fella!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I just reread your 17,993 posts, and 70-80 of them are quality, so you should qualify for the PIF if you answer the superhero question. You might want to write a few more though to be sure since @dmshaver has higher standards than me.
Am I honestly approaching 18,000 posts of drivel? Wow. I apologize folks. I blame retirement and laziness.
On the contrary, sir. Any post discussing the ability to open tucks with your feet is a “quality” post by my standards. Why, I get confused bout which foot goes in front of the other most days! You sure do qualify for this pif. Shoot, I had a meal with you. You’re a right quality fella!
Okay...... Did I REALLY mention opening tucks with my feet? I knew my memory was shot, but I think the real problem is I just type/speak without thinking.... Lol, pray for Mrs. FarmerTan! No wonder she just walks around mumbling to herself since I retired!

Okay...... Did I REALLY mention opening tucks with my feet? I knew my memory was shot, but I think the real problem is I just type/speak without thinking.... Lol, pray for Mrs. FarmerTan! No wonder she just walks around mumbling to herself since I retired!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are NOT losing your mind. The comments about opening tucks with feet was not made by you. See the below post about not a quality post. I know it surprises you that you did not make that absurd post (as I'm sure it surprises most of B & B!) But rest assured, you still have some wits about you. Where precisely they are about you, I don't know, but at least you have some!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are NOT losing your mind. The comments about opening tucks with feet was not made by you. See the below post about not a quality post. I know it surprises you that you did not make that absurd post (as I'm sure it surprises most of B & B!) But rest assured, you still have some wits about you. Where precisely they are about you, I don't know, but at least you have some!
You have obviously been talking to my lovely War Department!

I am not yet to the point where I am accusing her of hiding my glasses when they are on top of my head, but I do pray that when I am more than 51% off my rocker I will at least be nice to her, and a few other folks!

😂🤣 Now that there is a quality post! Are you taking notes, @FarmerTan?

I am the one that made the post about opening tucks with my feet. I wanted to revive the how do you open tucks conversation. I am hoping it will grow as big as Owen”s your opinion on Arko’s Scent thread.

Oh yea Batman is one of my favorite super hero’s

Time to call a superhero to pick a winner! And while those big superhero hands try to type on the keyboard to pull up a random number generator, let me say thank you to Leon at Pasteur Pharmacy for his superhero generosity donating three tubs of wonderful shaving soap!!! Thank you sir, your soaps have gone to three good homes.

And the winner of this superhero pif is @JWCowboy. Send me a PM with your mailing info & either your favorite superhero, The Incredible Hulk, or the postman, will deliver your winnings.

Thanks everyone for playing, now get back to saving the world!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Time to call a superhero to pick a winner! And while those big superhero hands try to type on the keyboard to pull up a random number generator, let me say thank you to Leon at Pasteur Pharmacy for his superhero generosity donating three tubs of wonderful shaving soap!!! Thank you sir, your soaps have gone to three good homes.

And the winner of this superhero pif is @JWCowboy. Send me a PM with your mailing info & either your favorite superhero, The Incredible Hulk, or the postman, will deliver your winnings.

Thanks everyone for playing, now get back to saving the world!
Wowza! What an honor, thank you, thank you!

I actually do not own a boar brush, so am looking forward to it. Also when I saw that the soap was a Pasteur's exclusive I figured I'd enter. Tip of the hat to Pasteur's and to @dmshaver I've purchased several things from them and they are an excellent retailer. I hope to get to visit one of their locations in Manhattan one of these days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom