What's new

GIVEAWAY! Wholly Kaw Batman, That's a Boar-A PIF!

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
I'm in

The Incredible Hulk is my favorite superhero. Loved watching the show with Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno as a kid. 2nd favorite would be Wolverine.

I would love to have the ability to travel back in time.

Great pif! I’m not in as I won a couple pucks of Williams in a pif recently and I haven’t quite been here for 6 months. I do want to shout out Pasteurs Pharmacy though. Great selection, FREE SHIPPING and frequent fire sales. They really can’t be beat.

I don't have 6 months, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express for 3 months.
1) Respectfully, "I'm not in"
2) My favorite good guy superhero is my mentor.
3) If I had a superpower I'd like to bottle happiness.

If I could bottle happiness, the first thing that I'd like to do, is to save everyday--whoops, wrong song.

I could take a swig whenever I'm not tip-top. I could pour YOU a glass. As a result of being so happy I'd be a well-respected man about town, doing the best things so conservatively. I would have no need for money. Who needs money when you're happy all the time? I'd be content and serene and have time to ponder the important stuff. No focusing on the minutiae that gets the typical fellow in a funk. If YOU were a funk, I'm your huckleberry. I could put an ad in the paper saying, if you're down and out, I've got the cure.

First sip is free--you'll be back.

BTW, @dmshaver do you know who this is? No cheating! If you hover your mouse over the pic the filename will give it away. I guy like you should know the answer already. :)

chaplain no makeup.jpg

Last edited:
1. Respectfully not in, as I (a) have only been a member for 5 months, (b) have only 9 quality posts, and (c) won some nice blades already.

However for fun:

2. The Tick! (best sidekick ever is Gleek, the monkey from the Superfriends)

3. I already have a superpower, the ability to hit every single red light on Shawnee Mission Parkway. True story, doggone. Or maybe that's my kryptonite. I'd like to be able to teleport though!

Good luck to everyone who enters!
Shawnee Mission Parkway? You're in my neck of the woods!
Could I kindly get an example of a qaulity post and a post that is not a quality post. Im not sure I have that many quality posts.
You currently have 619 total posts. If you had been posting & conversing with me 619 times, those would certainly not be quality. But since you haven't been conversing with me, you most certainly have 50 "quality" posts, sir.
I don't have 6 months, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express for 3 months.
1) Respectfully, "I'm not in"
2) My favorite good guy superhero is my mentor.
3) If I had a superpower I'd like to bottle happiness.

If I could bottle happiness, the first thing that I'd like to do, is to save everyday--whoops, wrong song.

I could take a swig whenever I'm not tip-top. I could pour YOU a glass. As a result of being so happy I'd be a well-respected man about town, doing the best things so conservatively. I would have no need for money. Who needs money when you're happy all the time? I'd be content and serene and have time to ponder the important stuff. No focusing on the minutiae that gets the typical fellow in a funk. If YOU were a funk, I'm your huckleberry. I could put an ad in the paper saying, if you're down and out, I've got the cure.

First sip is free--you'll be back.

BTW, @dmshaver do you know who this is? No cheating! If you hover your mouse over the pic the filename will give it away. I guy like you should know the answer already. :)

View attachment 1447126
That's as obvious as the nose on my face. That's my clean-shaven namesake!

This is a great PIF!

I'm in!

Favorite super hero is the Merc with the mouth Deadpool,

And I would like the regeneration/healing factor just like he has. That way I could straight shave everyday and never worry about slicing my jugular open!

I’m in.
My favourite superhero is Blankman, with Batman(Micheal Keaton was the best) a close second.
I always wanted the ability to turn invisible.

Man! I was gettin' all fire mad for a second. I clicked on the "Not a quality post" first and realized that about 90+% of my posts are below @dmshaver 's standards!
I just reread your 17,993 posts, and 70-80 of them are quality, so you should qualify for the PIF if you answer the superhero question. You might want to write a few more though to be sure since @dmshaver has higher standards than me.

Top Bottom