What's new

Who wants to be Michigan's newest Lieutenant Governor

Due to an unfortunate delusional fit by the former Feckless Faux-Assassin and Governor of the UP, He has been ousted and I have been dubbed the Governor of Michigan by the Gracious Czar of the Cheddar Curtain. However, due to the responsibilities of being Mincing Court Poet of Rapier Wit, I need a Lieutenant Governor. Bacon lovers are welcome to throw there hat in the ring, but Cheddar must be your first love. No remedial readers need apply.

Of course, and allegiance to the Czar is a requisite trait. Additionally, the Czar will have to approve my nomination.

That is all

MCP of RW

What's the pay?

Hmmm... you would be perfect for the position. Why didn't I think of it before? The MCP and the ME running MI. The pay is to be determined by the Czar, of course. But, when he gives me the dominion of all of the Southern expansion, you be Pro Consul of the Southern Provinces.

We need a Wiki for the inside jokes out here. Of course, that would defeat the purpose of inside jokes, but still.

What's the pay?

Your head if you accept his offer! :devil:

We need a Wiki for the inside jokes out here. Of course, that would defeat the purpose of inside jokes, but still.

Not an unreasonable request, come to think of it.

I have mixed feelings on this. It could be reasonable, so long as the jokes are not explained. Too much explanation tends to kill jokes, inside or otherwise.

Your head if you accept his offer! :devil:

I have mixed feelings on this. It could be reasonable, so long as the jokes are not explained. Too much explanation tends to kill jokes, inside or otherwise.

yeah, I'm going to just link to references and not do a lot of explaining

Yeah, In fact I'm probably going to start it. I've added a little bit of content, but still haven't gotten one of those cool shavewiki identifiers :tongue:

Don't count on it. :wink:

How about a glossary of terms? I mean, that would provide scope and direction to some of the jokes. "Cheddar Curtain", "Czar", "Why does the buying a house thread seem to be about imprisonment, pictures, and some kind of coup..."

How about a glossary of terms? I mean, that would provide scope and direction to some of the jokes. "Cheddar Curtain", "Czar", "Why does the buying a house thread seem to be about imprisonment, pictures, and some kind of coup..."

That would be fine. I still maybe would include a warning or something.

Yeah, it is safe to say that you probably haven't been paying sufficient attention to some of the sillier threads here :lol:
Some of? Show me a Czerious Czar thread. :biggrin:

I'd prefer to have none of this explained, myself . . . . If you do a WIKI make it in Latin, Ket, Esperanto, or some other obscure language . . .

Last edited:
Top Bottom