What's new

Who the heck is Super Max?

So I was buying a new razor yesterday and there was this brand I had never seen before called Super Max. They looked like cheap knock-offs but I can't find any reviews for them online. Anyone used em before?

The link worked for me, they reckon 1 out of 5 people use a SuperMax worldwide. They have DE blades at $2.49 for 10 though.

proxy.php

Jonnybc said:
The link worked for me, they reckon 1 out of 5 people use a SuperMax worldwide. They have DE blades at $2.49 for 10 though.

proxy.php

One in five, eh? So... that would be how many B&B'ers? Really though, does anybody have thoughts on these blades (sine somebody appears to have a thought on just about everything)?

Well,

I picked up some of these last night (if you are in Canada and care they were at Zellers for about $2.50 or $3.00... if you aren't in Canada I couldn't make a suggestion as to where you might look) and tried them today... ouch! My face has not had such a brutal scraping since I first started with my DE. IMHO Supermax is super-crap (well, at least the blades are).

Jonnybc said:
...They say, "The blades are identical to Wilkinson Sword double edge razor blades"

Then I say that I will not be using the Wilkinson Sword DE razor blades.

Really? Then they cannot be the same as the SuperMax blades... or this may be a case of what works for you is never going to work for me...

I don't really want to buy 100 to find out how good/bad the SuperMax blades are! Doyou get Wilkinson's in Canada?

I have only seen them once and did not purchase them at that time. When I later went back they were gone and have not been re-stocked in the past 2 months. I assume that this means that the store no longer carries the WS DE blades and I don't know where else I might find them. But hey, if you want to try the SuperMax blades I could probably arrange to post a mostly-full (9 out of 10) package to you... PM with your address if you are interested.

Top Bottom