Biblical Innards
1 , 2 ,3 Which Handle get's the Boar ?
ACA Brush.jpg6.jpg
ACA Brush.jpg8.jpg
ACA Brush.jpg10.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
#1 looks best with the boar.

#3 is one cracker of a handle, but I would put a brown horse knot in it.

I personally think it's "knot" (rimshot) right in number one. The wood is just a bit the wrong color for a pale boar knot. Two and three are the "knot"ural (sorry) choices for me.

As with all of these impossible choices you force onto us poor mortals, this is simply mind-boggling. Fates of entire worlds could hang in the balance and you want US to decide. How DARE you, sir!

I'm going to say three just because I love the handle and think the two light colors play well together.

As always, Steve, you make stunning handles. Any knot is lucky to find a home in your handiwork.

Wow, those are all really nice handles. To hell with the boar knot, they are all worthy a high end badger knot. Just beautiful.

If I had to pick a favorite of the three I'd say #2 is the one I like best. I did have to look at all three of them about twenty times to come to that conclusion and there's no guarantee that I wouldn't pick a different one if I did the same thing tomorrow.

Did you make these handles yourself or purchase them?

All three are gorgeous! I like number 3 the best, but think this knot looks better in 1. I just think they look better when the colors contrast, and 2 and 3 would look better with a darker knot. Just my opinion though.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Wow, those are all really nice handles. To hell with the boar knot, they are all worthy a high end badger knot. Just beautiful.

If I had to pick a favorite of the three I'd say #2 is the one I like best. I did have to look at all three of them about twenty times to come to that conclusion and there's no guarantee that I wouldn't pick a different one if I did the same thing tomorrow.

Did you make these handles yourself or purchase them?

I made all 3.

I can't stop looking at these. They are incredible. I keep picturing 2 with a badger in it. Whatever you eventually decide on, they are all winners.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
So Here is what I went with
1) 70/30 Badger/Boar 28mm
2) Maggard Synthetic 28mm
3) Proraso Pro short loft made by Omega Boar 30mm
ACA Brush.jpg12.jpg

Top Bottom