What's new

Who says Williams Mug Shaving Soap does not lather?

They sell those mosquito repellent tiki torches, candles and coils that smell like citronella in the summer. I think that's what ppl are referring to.

Now that's an idea! I honestly like the smell of deet, brings back childhood memories, they should make a soap with that scent. still have a few bottles of 99% deet muskol kicking around somewhere.

That’s my results just by using water
7F0C2FEA-54B2-428D-82F8-472A60114E7D.jpeg
4A42A67E-5CEE-45F5-8E7D-EDF3A71C3D11.jpeg
A397CC2E-A2D1-4064-9053-6C788E66702A.jpeg
2626DC66-77D2-481E-9AA7-69D442D5D622.jpeg

As a new wet shaver, I feel like it's a merit badge of sorts to get a good lather out of Williams. Ive tried and tried, following several different techniques Ive read on here and elsewhere.

Finally was able to get a good lather that was fairly thick without dissipating.

I ended up grating it down and pressing it into a canister. Idk if that's cheating, but it works for me.

As a new wet shaver, I feel like it's a merit badge of sorts to get a good lather out of Williams. Ive tried and tried, following several different techniques Ive read on here and elsewhere.

Finally was able to get a good lather that was fairly thick without dissipating.

I ended up grating it down and pressing it into a canister. Idk if that's cheating, but it works for me.
Cheating? Shaving isn't a competitive sport, last I checked. Not getting a good shave because of what others might think is cheating. Cheating yourself out of a good shave :)

Happy Shaves

Top Bottom