What's new

Who Rides a Motorcycle? B&B bikeweek!

I know for sure that we have at least a few riders on the B&B.
Since its bike week and I am not at Sturgis post up your scooter!

First annual B&B bike week!:biggrin:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
With The Grain said:
you ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Nice...

I ride...no pics with me right now...'97 Custom Sporty...

Not sure if anybody is into stunt riding but I know a couple of guys that do it...I am sure you have seen it on the sport bikes but check out this link. Jason has skills...and he does it on a Harley which makes it even more impressive...this is his homepage and this is his Myspace page. He has 2 Videos that stream on his Myspace page for you to see...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I had too many bikes, if there is such a thing. Last one to go was-

boboakalfb said:
Nice...

I ride...no pics with me right now...'97 Custom Sporty...

Not sure if anybody is into stunt riding but I know a couple of guys that do it...I am sure you have seen it on the sport bikes but check out this link. Jason has skills...and he does it on a Harley which makes it even more impressive...this is his homepage and this is his Myspace page. He has 2 Videos that stream on his Myspace page for you to see...

Holy Moley.... That guy has serious control over his scoot!! I am awed!:tongue_sm

ouch

A while back, I bought my wife a new '95 Sportster 1200 for her birthday. I used to joke with my friends, saying "next year I'm getting her fishing gear."

I'm considering selling it. It's eleven years old and has 186 miles on it.

ouch said:
A while back, I bought my wife a new '95 Sportster 1200 for her birthday. I used to joke with my friends, saying "next year I'm getting her fishing gear."

I'm considering selling it. It's eleven years old and has 186 miles on it.

Wow...You wouldn't be lying by saying it is like new...I think selling it is a good idea.

Just bought my first bike last Tuesday; no pictures yet but it looks quite like this one:

proxy.php

Just waiting on a fuel pump to get it running.

ouch

I know a lot of BMW aficionados who would say that's not a "real" beemer because it doesn't have an opposed twin engine (or an Earle's fork!), but I like it.:biggrin:

I have a /7 BMW but no pics to show right now.

Most BMW riders are pretty open when it comes to what people ride. We just like to ride!

Mama Bear said:
I've been riding since I was 12 and had Harleys for over 20 years now... That makes me 21 years old of course! :001_rolle

I love the fishtail pipes! (Heritage classic?)

Goosemeplease said:
I love the fishtail pipes! (Heritage classic?)

Yup... '92. It has a $10k chrome package on it.. hense the pipes. Other than that, this bike is all stock! She's a beaut tho.... my problem is I really prefer the shovel head..... :blush:

jduffy said:
I have a /7 BMW but no pics to show right now.

Most BMW riders are pretty open when it comes to what people ride. We just like to ride!

I couldn't agree more!

Keep yer face in the wind!!!! :biggrin:

I looked at some others; like the R65 for example; but I really liked how smooth this one was. I have a touch of carpal tunnel and vibration tends to set it off.

Also this bike was the perfect size for me which didn't hurt ;)

ouch said:
I know a lot of BMW aficionados who would say that's not a "real" beemer because it doesn't have an opposed twin engine (or an Earle's fork!), but I like it.:biggrin:

ouch

geoff said:
I looked at some others; like the R65 for example; but I really liked how smooth this one was. I have a touch of carpal tunnel and vibration tends to set it off.

Also this bike was the perfect size for me which didn't hurt ;)

Yeah, those two big pots hammering away at each other can shake you up. The new beemers are incredibly well tooled devices.

Top Bottom