As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
I don't purchase anything she doesn't like - always test samples. What's the point of wearing cologne your significant other dislikes? That seems crazy to me. There are tons of cologne on the market - really not a problem to find a couple dozen you both like.
Here's how my cologne selections over the years were made:
1) Lagerfeld - me This was a long time ago.
2) Georgio Red for Homme - Wife picked and I got more compliments on this one than any others. Sady discontinued'
3) Davidoff Cool Water - Another wife selection Most of mine are Christmas gifts
4) Polo Double Black - Another wife selection. She wanted ideas as to what to get me. I read some fragrance descriptions and selected a Burberry and Double Black. She liked Double Black. It smelled just like what I imagined from the description. I've liked everything she has selected over the years. What she likes smells good on me. She has never picked anything I didn't like.
5) I got a sample of Stirling Sharp Dressed Man. She loves it so I'm going to get the real thing (GIT) via a decant from the bay, Mr. Twiggy.