What's new

Who Makes Art of Shaving Creams?

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Having aos at target probably fits nicely with the remodeling of target stores. The men’s department has a more upscale feel towards boutique over an aisle with more “high end” products at higher price points. P&s has a distribution store and no mall stores. Imagine that over head. Back in the olden times I never saw anyone in the aos store in the mall as I would go by. The one employee must have felt like she was in solitary confinement.

?? Is this confirmed now? Where?
I was only saying that I had "figured" this based on comments here on B&B about their stores shutting down, along with massive amounts of their top products ending up in clearance outlets (two phenomena at odds with their core "image" of the brand as upscale/of exclusive availability). Others here are saying they continue to do online sales or have begun distributing at Target and so forth, but I don't know anything further. :)

I was only saying that I had "figured" this based on comments here on B&B about their stores shutting down, along with massive amounts of their top products ending up in clearance outlets (two phenomena at odds with their core "image" of the brand as upscale/of exclusive availability). Others here are saying they continue to do online sales or have begun distributing at Target and so forth, but I don't know anything further. :)

thanks for clarifying.

Top Bottom