What's new

Who Makes AOS Creams?

I have seen a number of posts regarding the AOS soaps and there seems to be a consensus, though maybe not confirmed, that Valobra makes the AOS soaps or is at least involved in the production in some fashion. The AOS creams say "Made in England" and they remind me of a lot of T&H creams. It seems like one of the Three T's is likely the producer given the origin country, but I haven't seen posts guessing at who makes their creams. Any thoughts?

Sticker on the back of my Art of Shaving unscented shaving cream reads: P&G Prestige Beaute Geneva London EC1A 4DD, UK

Don't know if that helps or not. But I never would have imagined that it's in some form a Proctor and Gamble product!

I got news for you. Ever noticed the heavy pushing of Fusion razors in an AOS store?

Gillette bought the AOS chain 2009-ish. And who's Gillette's parent company?

Proctor & Gamble. Just sayin'..........

I got news for you. Ever noticed the heavy pushing of Fusion razors in an AOS store?

Gillette bought the AOS chain 2009-ish. And who's Gillette's parent company?

Proctor & Gamble. Just sayin'..........

Yes, I know that P&G owns AOS the company (it is hard not to know that from reading this board)...but that doesn't mean another company doesn't produce the product (this is how AOS started after all...having other companies manufacture their products). Maybe P&G has taken production in house after they acquired AOS, but they certainly didn't start out that way.

Creightons makes the base, but I believe AoS tinkers with the other ingredients a bit to make a custom recipe.

Thanks...I read up a bit on Creightons after reading this post and it appears that they may be producing, or at least have a significant hand in, most of the well known English creams.

Top Bottom