What's new

Who Likes the “Like” Button?

@FarmerTan, at least I implied you as a King instead of a dark alley Arko dealer that gets people hooked on this saponified wonder from the East only for them to end up ostracized by society being labeled as having a urinal puck fetish. [emoji23]

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
@FarmerTan, at least I implied you as a King instead of a dark alley Arko dealer that gets people hooked on this saponified wonder from the East only for them to end up ostracized by society being labeled as having a urinal puck fetish. [emoji23]

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019
True story: my wife likes Arko.

When I met her, she was the janitor of her church!

I'm thinking that cleanliness is next to Godliness, so He must love Janitors, and since she loves Him, it is natural that she love the fact that I have that urinal cake smell about my neck and face.

Man, what a lucky girl!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Drivel is like-worthy
If only you were at least 7/8 right!

I'm going to choose to look on the bright side: my drivel just MAY be 1/8 LOVE worthy, I can become a famous writer, travel around signing books, which will get me out of my Lazyboy, which will make the War Department happy, which will extend my life and allow me to write more books.

It pays to have a plan.

Legion

Staff member
I just realized we now have it. On a recent thread on the subject I thought the general consensus was that most people didn't want it. I guess not.
I think it's unfortunate because a lot of people will just hit the "like" button instead of making a short comment which I believe is much better.
+1

Ya know, if a King Gillette can exist, why not a King Arko?

The nice thing about being a King is you don't have to run for reelection!

You just have to run from revolting peasants.

wiz.jpg

Don't forget to use the round yellow faced fellow as well! And thank you for using the word repertoire. I went to publik skool so I looked it up!

And did you notice @Rhody gave me an up thumb? I'm thinking he was looking for another digit? What, I don't deserve a yellow faced round body?!?

Where do you get the yellow faced round?
Never mind, I just found out. I wasn't paying attention when I tested the Like button.

Last edited:
Top Bottom