What's new

Who Likes the “Like” Button?

I just realized we now have it. On a recent thread on the subject I thought the general consensus was that most people didn't want it. I guess not.
I think it's unfortunate because a lot of people will just hit the "like" button instead of making a short comment which I believe is much better.

I just realized we now have it. On a recent thread on the subject I thought the general consensus was that most people didn't want it. I guess not.
I think it's unfortunate because a lot of people will just hit the "like" button instead of making a short comment which I believe is much better.

I don’t think things will change too much on here. I will like it if they track on my profile so I can easily find a particular comment I want to come back to or remember. Especially when I’m on my phone using tap a talk. It doesn’t matter when I’m on the computer as I can just bookmark the comment.

AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019

Brush of the day, what soap did you use and what razor & blade did you use I don't see too many comments.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

I understand your thinking but there are times I want to cast a vote of approval without comment. I believe there is room for both. :)

How do you know that I liked your post?
Could it be I am on Tapatalk using a tablet?

Stuart,

your “like” shows up as a blue symbol on the post you liked. Also, a single post can have multiple likes.

I saw this feature first on the Shaving Room Forum and though it was very useful.

Stuart,

your “like” shows up as a blue symbol on the post you liked. Also, a single post can have multiple likes.

I saw this feature first on the Shaving Room Forum and though it was very useful.
That I know, how did you know that I liked it?
On another forum if you get a like you are notified who liked your post.

The person who liked a post will have their name next to the blue symbol. You should see "ike" by the blue symbol on the lke I made on your post.

Top Bottom