What's new

Who Likes the “Like” Button?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
While this won't help because you don't know my age, you nailed my feelings and I was nervous about age stereotypes.

That said, it can be pretty disappointing to see a notification for a thread you're following and interested in only to see multiple responses of, "+1"through "+n" which also doesn't really help push conversations forward.

I also wonder if it can invite some of the lurkers into the conversation. I think I agree with @FarmerTan at some level. When you tend to be annoying/over bearing/overenthusiastic/verbose (all these adjectives are applied to me and not farmer tan) it is guiltily nice to get some reassurance that some people found your intended joke amusing.

This post makes me sound way more desperate than I intended.
You don't sound desperate, you sound smart!

Me on the other hand, have removed all doubt.

I can POSSIBLY deny all the changes except for annoying and being verbose.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Me on the other hand, have removed all doubt.
I should be exonerated From this point forth tonight, it's not me talking it's the Old Grand-Dad.

Reminds me of a song. Like to hear it? Here it go...

My whole family done give up on me and makes me feel so bad the only one who'll hang out with me is my dear old grand dad... and we drink alone.

Actually I'm not sure if I like that version or the in concert version best which is

I got a pet up in my pent house, he never does bother me
he ain't no poodle, no pony
just my little wild turkey... and we drink alone

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I should be exonerated From this point forth tonight, it's not me talking it's the Old Grand-Dad.

My whole family done give up on me and makes me feel so bad the only one who'll hang out with me is my dear old grand dad... and we drink alone.

Actually I'm not sure if I like that version or the in concert version best which is

My Buddy Wiser got me in quite a few fix's back in the day...

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member

5953ac79d1718.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I hate the "like" button. Does anyone know how I can shut off me getting notices when someone just "likes" my comment?

Ron, I'm not 100 percent on this, but 8 believe if you click your avatar and go to preferences, it will be in there. I believe you have to uncheck any alert when someone REACTS to your message, wiki post, etc. Try that and see where it gets you. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Kindly,
Adam

Ron, I'm not 100 percent on this, but 8 believe if you click your avatar and go to preferences, it will be in there. I believe you have to uncheck any alert when someone REACTS to your message, wiki post, etc. Try that and see where it gets you. Please let me know if it doesn't work.

Kindly,
Adam

Thanks, I will give it a try and let you know.

Top Bottom